Participation is open to professional graphic designers, illustrators, and design students, either as individuals or as teams. They may enter projects in the fields of graphic design (print) and illustration realized in 2010 and after. The number of entries is not limited.
1. Corporate Design: identity programmes, logotypes, office stationary, etc.
2. Communication Design: advertisements, leaflets, brochures, annual reports,
. small-sized printed matter, etc.
3. Information Design: user instructions, signage systems, forms, diagrams, etc.
4. Type Design: fonts, typefaces, lettering, etc.
5. Poster Design indoor and outdoor posters, small-sized and large-sized work
6. Editorial Design: books, catalogues, magazines, newspapers, etc.
7. Packaging Design: packaging graphics, labels, CD covers, etc.
8. Illustration: book, advertising, and media illustration, storyboards,
. character design, etc.
9. Design Fiction: unpublished works, independent projects, school projects
Works to be entered in several categories must be registered separately for each category.
Please register online before you enter your work(s), by completing a registration form for each entry. Print out the completed form and attach it to the entry to be sent by post. You will be notified by us via e-mail of your successful registration and will receive an entry number, which we ask you to enter on the printed registration form to be enclosed with your entry. You will also be notified that your entry/entries has/have arrived.
The completed and signed registration form is a prerequisite for the entry to take part in the jury process; it serves as an administrative aid and as the basis for a possible publication of the entry in the catalogue.